It started off awesome and ugly all at the same time. Toe, Dove, and myself showed up on Friday around 11am for the first of three days of RFR’ness. The track wasn’t to go hot until noon anyhow. There were 9 people there. Awesome. Ugly. From a selfish riding standpoint, it was epic; open format [...]
- It’s a Wrap, AFM!
- AFM R6 at Infineon…or whatever it’s called.
- TTP at Reno Fernley Raceway
- Peyton the Pocketbiker
- Ridin Ridin
- 2012 – Year of the Dragon
- So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish
- Race Report – The Sandlot
- Electric Bikes, Again?
- Lions, Tigers, and…BEARS?! WTF?
- Racin with TTP
- The Guided Missile of the Animal Kingdom
- I HATE you Mother Nature, but you will NEVER ruin an AFM event for me.
- Cameron Beaubier at Thunderhill
- Better MPG and More Powah
Tagsafm Arizona bike crash dave moss dirt fail fernley footage GSXR hooligan Inde Infineon Joe journey jump Las Vegas mosquito ridge road Motorsports mrr Nissan pics r1 r6 race raceway racing rallement Ranch reno rfr scooter sme snow street streetfighter suspension suzuki thunderhill Toe track trip Video wheelie yamaha